Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Local Charities to Benefit from my debut novel, "A Portrait of Dawn"



A Portrait of Dawn is ready for purchase at Amazon 
 
 
It's also listed on the Barnes and Noble Website:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-portrait-of-dawn-b-j-young/1114490023?ean=9781462405053

If you are local, and want to wait to purchase a hard copy, I will have them available for $15 with $5 of that going to two local charities: our local Crisis Pregnancy Center and Children's Lantern. I will let you know soon, when and where those can be picked up.

 One last thing. If you like my book, could you go back to Amazon and Barnes and Noble and review it for me? I am giving a free autographed book to the first 10 people who review it on Amazon for me.

 Again, thank you for your support. My prayer is that the book will help someone who may need encouragement. And if it sells well, two very worthy charities will benefit!


No comments:

Post a Comment